My recent fling with the Kerbal Space Program is getting more serious; they’ve released the much-anticipated 0.7 update that includes lots of cool stuff, including:
- Several new Planets and Moons, for a total of 14 Celestial Bodies.
- Multiple game saves support.
- Tutorials and Scenarios.
- Several new Parts, including a NERVA Engine.
- Internal Cockpit Views on several cockpits.
- Center of mass, thrust, lift and drag visual cues on the construction scenes.
- Physics Warp: An alternate time-warp mode where you can accelerate time to 2x, 3x and 4x without putting the sim on rails.
- Much improved visuals in space.
And a new video, just because!