New version of Kerbal Space Program arrives tomorrow, the first full non-beta release. Yes, all sorts of new stuff and features — here’s some promo videos:
Yeah, Flappy Bird got old quick, but this little gem has me trapped in its gravity well (see what I did there?).
Flappy Space Program, just like Flappy Bird, is simple. Click to launch your bird. Now, keep tapping to overcome gravity and launch your bird into orbit. Simple no?
Ok, now add another bird. Then another. Oh, they collided.
It’s Friday. You’re welcome 😉
If you’re into the Kerbal Space Program (as you’ll no-doubt have noticed I am) you’ll appreciate this video of a trip to Mun and back, set to appropriate music. The video also shows off some of the really great graphics and images possible with this sandbox style game. Fun!
My recent fling with the Kerbal Space Program is getting more serious; they’ve released the much-anticipated 0.7 update that includes lots of cool stuff, including:
- Several new Planets and Moons, for a total of 14 Celestial Bodies.
- Multiple game saves support.
- Tutorials and Scenarios.
- Several new Parts, including a NERVA Engine.
- Internal Cockpit Views on several cockpits.
- Center of mass, thrust, lift and drag visual cues on the construction scenes.
- Physics Warp: An alternate time-warp mode where you can accelerate time to 2x, 3x and 4x without putting the sim on rails.
- Much improved visuals in space.
And a new video, just because!