My ‘tweet’ history will give you a pretty good idea about me and what I talk about. But if you’re not yet following me and are considering it, 140 characters isn’t really enough to paint the full picture.
Rather than repeat everything in another pithy post, this page will serve as a repository of online resources that I think best represent me.
…and in turn, I look forward to getting to know you a bit better through your Twitter activity. And your Twitter Profile! That’s one of the things I look at when I receive my ‘new follower’ email notice. I also look at post history, frequency, and follower to following ratio. I know, picky, but there’s a lot of folk on Twitter these days, more coming online every day, and I want to make sure I use the tool at it’s best.
Thanks for looking, and following!
- Twitter (you knew that one, didn’t you)
- Wikipedia mention (really!)
- Wikitokyo — Megatokyo Wiki
- Anything I missed (Google search)
- Hmmm, not sure how to best represent this one other than to direct you to my LinkedIn profile and check out my work history / projects, etc.
- My print articles
- Flight Simulator aficionado
- Linux dabbler (Ubuntu)
- Various tweaks and hacks I’ve documented over the years
- My first blog: bradblog.info — now only visible through the Wayback Machine at Archive.org