Update: Feb. 12, 09. It looks like these tunes have been take offline by the band.
Well, what do you know…it’s that day of the week again!
Today, to help the elixer of life go down a little smoother, we present these fine songs by the classic bar-band, Captain Tractor — all legal and legit..etc (or so says their website).
- Another Drinking Song — Quite possibly the best Tractor song ever.
- Frozen Puck to the Head — The CBC says “The Best Hockey Song ever written”.
- 99 Luftballoons - Chris sings authentic 80’s German pop.
- Gwenivere — Like a chick movie… in song… done by men…
- The Last Saskatchewan Pirate — Some classic Tractor.
- The Logdriver’s Waltz — A piece of Canadiana.
And from their latest album, North of the Yellowhead:
- #3 Roxburg Street
- Big American Headliner
- Happy to be Unhappy
- Hallelujah Song
- Maria’s Last Words